Hope for Moms

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Just a thought....
" Prayer should be our first resource rather than our last resort. ..."

DAILY FIXES
Delegate simple responsibility to your kids like making their bed everyday, if they spend three minutes each morning to tuck and fold, they will develop a habit of keeping order in the room, which may translate into motivation for picking up the pile of toys on the floor.

LATEST ON BEAUTY & FASHION
Just to give you a peek on the latest trend on shoes



MONEY $$$$$
You can save money by bringing your own packed lunch at work..

BE HAPPY!!!

Boss vs You

When I take a long time, I am slow.
When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.

When I don't do it, I am lazy.
When my boss doesn't do it, he's too busy.

When I do it without being told, I'm trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same, that is initiative.

When I please my boss, that's brown-nosing.
When my boss pleases his boss, that's co-operating.

When I do good, my boss never remembers.
When I do wrong, he never forgets.

MY REFLECTIONS...
i have been browsing the web for online moneymaking ideas for a long time & yesterday i read a line that really caught me. it says that money isn't everything.... it made me think about what i should put in my blog. i made a commitment that my blog , my very own space should be created for the right reason. And here it is. Something that is me that i wanted to share with my readers. it is just a piece of what we call LIFE.


0 comments: