Hope for Moms: Realizations....

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Realizations....

This is a milestone for me.

Finally, i have found what I've been looking for! I spend hours in the internet on how I could earn cash from the internet but what i get are people wanting me to buy this and that. But through perseverance...

I FINALLY DID IT.

Let me introduce myself...
I am a mother of two, a stay at home mom. I used to work as a company secretary, but after giving birth to my youngest son, i had no choice but to stay at home and take care of the babies. My husband is working abroad just to make both ends meet

I have been searching ways to earn a living for some reasons:
1. to help my husband in earning money for our family
2. for personal dependence ( in case i would like to buy things for myself)
3. to work & use my education
4. for personal growth and recognition

Having a family and being a mother does not stop there, right??? I am an individual too which has ambitions and major goals in life. IN SHORT, I HAVE A LIFE!

If you are like me, regardless of your religion, skin, color or whatever!
If you are a person who feels like there is a lot more for you out there....

i hope that this is a start of a beautiful blogging friendship....

" together, let us find our place under www...... :) "


0 comments: