Hope for Moms: Bloom Where You Are Planted...

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bloom Where You Are Planted...

"Bloom where you are planted.." I read this line at some book in our college library and it stuck to me ever since. It was the time of my life when my ambitions are in its highest. During college, we are filled with excitement and wondering on how our future will be. We all hope of a better life and a bright future.

Looking back now, and a bit wiser now.... things don't usually turn out the way I exactly saw it. There where a lot of opportunities that were turned down and crossroads that defined the path I took. Making choices really is hard but standing by those choices will prove to be the most difficult of all. If you are married with kids or unmarried with a child or children, priorities change. I know that every mom could relate that it will always be the kids that will top our list and not ourselves. Whatever it is that I wanted has to take the backseat.

Here I am.... I am blooming where I am planted. I may have big plans for me back then, but God has bigger and better plans for me. He made me a mother to two wonderful children and a wife to a very loving husband. I am not just making the most out of it, I am enjoying every minute of it. There is no other place I wanted to be more than here.... HOME.







0 comments: