Hope for Moms: Queer Change

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Queer Change

This may sound a little off track to what i usually write, but I just have this weird feeling about the environment that I would like to share. I was riding today in a public utility vehicle with my daughter and it just struck me.... things really are far from what it used to be. Not only do I see the rapidly changing environment but the human lifestyle as well. Things, music, food, traditions, animals, humans, trees, almost everything are all evolving!!! I wonder if the next generation will appreciate the beauty of simplicity.

I still remember when things are simple. Now, everything is so hard. I wonder if the world is in quiet chaos. QUIET CHAOS?!! what the heck is that? I don't know.... I just fumble the words in my ever thinking mind. I guess it is a result of man being indifferent to the things going on around him. Pretending he won't become affected or telling himself that the world will always be revolving and that everything is just A-OK.

Something is wrong. I just hope mankind will discover what it is soon before it is too late.


0 comments: