Hope for Moms: Rainlover

Monday, August 4, 2008

Rainlover


I have always loved the rain. I love it more than the sun or summer. I just love looking at those water drops. Even if it's gloomy, there is this feeling of hugging and just wanting to be closer to the ones I love. I guess I am most vulnerable when it is raining. Just listening to the raindrops makes me want to reminisce and think. There is no perfect time to reflect than when it is raining.

Have you ever played under the rain? Well, I did. When we were young my brother and sister would play under it. Running around playing tag or making paper boats!! my parents seldom permit us to do that because more often than not we would end up with colds.
Rain brings back memories of a simple life and that once I was a child.

I would love to dance in the rain someday.... with my husband of course.

MAY THE RAIN BRING YOU HAPPINESS & SMILES....


4 comments:

dreamwalker said...

Quiet chaos...I like that. I think there is quiet chaos within me.

Suganya said...

i just love this post. the post attracted my attention. and i love rain too.
http://suganyajawahar.blogspot.com/

TOMAS said...

Thank you - your rain was the healing touch of love. I was pierced with picture beyond the words.

april said...

DREAMWALKER: thank you for appreciating the words that i have fumbled...

SUGANYA: your name is beautiful, i am happy i found a rainlover like you, i am happy i'm not the only one

TOMAS: and your words just inspired me to write more. thank you from my heart...