Hope for Moms: Proud Moment

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Proud Moment

proud mommy  mommy proud

My Yna when she won as first runner up in Ms. Healthy Kid. She sang "Rainbow Connection". It was one of those Mommy's proud moments. She will always be the winner to me. Mommy has nothing to give you except hugs, kisses and this poem I made for you


An Angel Without Wings


Angels are supposed to be in the sky
Making GOD happy, and flying high
But you are here with me and not above
Spreading joy and smiles and love

I want you to know that I will be thankful forever
I will keep you from harm and will leave you never
Even from life's tears and pain,
Mommy will be here before and after the rain.

I will cry with you and laugh with you
Don't be afraid to try and be the best in what you do
For you are destined to do great things
You are an angel without wings.

L O V E Y O U B A B Y . . . . .




0 comments: