Hope for Moms: Trip to the Movies

Monday, August 25, 2008

Trip to the Movies

Watching a movie has always been a great way to relax and to escape from the realities of the world. It can take you to a far away kingdom or be the leading lady of the man of your dreams. Although I am a book lover at heart, movies are also excellent mediums to gain knowledge and expand our imagination. #1 on my list is LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL, a rare kind of film because it touches almost every kind of human emotions. I thought that it was impossible, but this film did.. It made me cry, laugh, think, angry.. a roller coaster of emotions! Here are some of my favorite movies I can watch over and over and OVER again (get it?).... drop me a comment to post your favorites... ;)

1 comments:

Paula said...

Hi April
I enjoy reading your blog! I am adding your link to my blog list. By the way, you've been tagged...read more at

Reflections Under The Bodhi Tree - I’ve been tagged!